Friday, March 09, 2007

Friday Five

Friday Five: Matters of Taste

My mother loved figs.

I only like them in a Newton.

It's all a matter of taste.

Name five things you like a lot that some close relative or significant other did/does not like. This could be food, movies, hobbies, music, sports or whatever springs to mind.




Here are mine:
1. Bette Midler.. I LOVE her, some of my friends and certainly my father not so much
2. Brussel Sprouts
3. Disco Music. ( ok so most of my friends don't like any of my music)
4. Sushi.. i am the only one in my family who eats it
5. Onions cooked or uncooked i enjoy them

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Our family is completely divided on Brussel Sprouts, and no one is neutral! (I love them.)
Thanks for playing!

Sally said...

yay for brussel sprouts!!!

Anonymous said...

Disco! (OK, I will admit to having a few disco songs on old mix tapes from my high school days).