Wednesday, February 14, 2007

So much for snow...

So while the rest of the northeast is covered with snow we here Madison only got a little bit of snow and a little bit of ice. Needless to say not enough to cancel classes :-(. I was at least hoping my morning class would be cancelled so I got up when the alarm went off and checked my e-mail. here was an e-mail that said We will have class (darn)...

I do like my classes it's just wed is my long day. I'm in class from 9:55am - 8:15 pm with an hour break for chapel/lunch and only a 15 minute break between classes. I did my schedule so it's my own fault. But dang to have break this morning would have been nice.

Although I have to say I do look forward to my systematic class. I'm actually understanding the reading and like what the authors have to say so I can't wait to hear where the discussion goes.

Well I'm off to class....

Happy snow day to those who have one!

No comments: