Friday, February 09, 2007

Friday Five!

From Revgalblogpals

Yes, it's true. I've been watching Season Six of American Idol with my daughter, our first time dipping into this particular well of pop culture. In the spirit of believing you can do anything, as the auditioners so clearly do, please fill in the following five blanks.


1) If I could sing like anyone, it would be ________.

2) I would love to sing the song _________________.


3) It would be really cool to sing at ____________.

4) If I could sing a dream duet it would be with ___________.


5) If I could sing on a TV or radio show, it would be __________________.


Any of you who know me in the least are going to know my answers to this especially the first one!

1. THE ONE THE ONLY BETTE MIDLER
2. My favorite Bette Midler song Stay with Me
3.
SPAC ( Saratoga Proforming Arts Center)
4. James Taylor or Jack Johnson but first and fore most BETTE herself
5. The View (alot of the other revgals had Garrison Keillor and i have to agree there too)

I have say some of these answers were pretty hard seing how as child i either wanted to be a supreme, a harlette, or one of tina turners back up singers. and maybe i still do just a little bit... to bad i can't sing


2 comments:

Sally said...

well played- this was a tough one!

Unknown said...

Ah, there are other fantasy background singers among us!