Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday Five!

reverendmother here... It seems like this topic has been done before, but I can't find it in the archives, so......

I am downtown on retreat this week. Most of the retreatants are from out of town, so I get to experience this place through the eyes of visitors. So in the spirit of tourism:

1. What is one place you make sure to take out-of-town guests when they visit? (you can be vague to preserve your anonymity if you like) Congress Park without a doubt

2. When visiting another city or town, do you try to cram as much in as possible, or take it slow and easy? depends on if I know I will be back I perfer totake it slow and easy but if it's likely i won't be back I see as muchas I can

3. When traveling, where are we most likely to find you: strolling through a museum, checking out the local shopping, or _________________? Checking out the local parks, then the museums.. And most defintely the RESTURANTS

4. Do you like organized tours and/or carefully planned itineraries, or would you rather strike out and just see what happens? Strike it out on my own!!!

5. After an extended trip, what do you find yourself craving most about home? Normally I hate to leave a place... if i have to chose something it's a sense of being in my own place and staying put

No comments: