Friday, June 30, 2006

BevGalBlogPals Friday Five 4th of July

Finally I get to do one on a friday!!!
1) Do you celebrate 4th of July (or some other holiday representing independence?) Yes, my family always has it's my dad's birthday
2) When was the first time you felt independent, if ever? Wel.. Oh wait I still live at home... is the three years of grad school over yet!?!?!?!
3) If you're hosting a cookout, what's on the grill? I'm not host but we have a big family one and the grill items are a very small part of what's on the menu.. hambugers, chicken ( both grilled and fried, ribs, pork, clams, you name it it will probably at this pinic
4) Strawberry Shortcake -- biscuit or sponge cake? Discuss. Biscuits all the way with A Lot of whipped cream.. pound cake is acceptable as well, but never sponge cake
5) Fireworks -- best and worst experience worst: the empire state plaza when the ash came down on us Best: The international fireworks competition in Toronto

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We are a biscuit family, but I have never tried pound cake, which I do love in general. Enjoy your 4th!