Monday, July 10, 2006

Just an Update

So apparently Blogger ate my Friday Five post :-(... Oh well hopefully next week. Last weekend was great to spend four days with my best friend from college. Again, this past week was spent working. Luckily, this week I have a whole day off where I don't have to work at either job which will be nice.

Sermon writing is coming along. It's still not polished ( or finished) but the ideas are coming along. It is definitely a case of needing to practice what I am preaching. I need to take more time for rest and spiritual renewal.

Orientation information came last week for Drew. I'm starting to get very excited, and nervous. I never had really though about going to grad school so soon after graduation and now it's really coming.

Starting Sat. I'm house sitting for two weeks. Hopefully I'll get lots of time to read and blog!

No comments: