Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Mixed emotions

So a couple of hours ago I finished my very last class of my first semester of Seminary. Now the only thing I have left to do school work wise for the rest of the semester is study and take my three hour old testament exam.

I really and truly have mixed emotion as this semester ends. I happy to get a break from all the reading and the paper writing. Yet it makes me realize just how fast this time really goes by. I keep thinking about how quickly I felt my four years of college when by ans seminary is only three years. I am already in that but I'm going to miss it stage. It's wired because sometimes we rush the semester along but honestly if I could go back and do it over again I think i would. I really am enjoying this. Not to say there aren't downs because there sure are. last wed I was talking about dropping out. But overall this experience has been everything i could have ever wished for.

No comments: