Monday, March 17, 2008

Oh how I love March

I know I am one of the few people who feel this way but I think March is one of the best months of the year! First and foremost there is March Madness. Between conference tourney and then the NCAA tourney both men's and women's who could ask for anything else but there is more Especially this year. There is spring break ( which I spent most of in San Diego) then there is Holy week which yes is busy but has always been one of my favorite times of the year! AND there is my BIRTHDAY and this year I am 25! Only five more years til thirty and yes I am excited about that. And then there is the minor holiday of St Patty's day which is typically a good time with my friends. And Of course when you get to march spring is right around the corner THANK GOD!!! Yes it is finally march and things are starting to look up again :-)

No comments: