Tuesday, May 22, 2007

It's official...

So I am officially going to start my first appointment as of July 1! Last week just as I was finishing up finals, i had my intake interview. I was way less nervous then I had anticipated being. I am really pumped for this. They (Staff parish relations committee) seemed really excited to have me and enthusiastic about bringing in some new energy. Of course saying it and actually being excited when I do something new are two different things, but I am going to remain hopeful. My plan is to kind of just let things settle the first few months I am there. The reason I say the first few months is because I only have to preach three times over the summer because they combine their worship with two other churches over the summer. So I'm open to prayers and advice....

2 comments:

Becca Clark said...

Hehehe! I'm very happy for you! And for them too, actually. I'm right down the road, so if there's anything you need, I'll be here (assuming J keeps me here this season...)

Melissa said...

Congrats! Where are you going to be placed?