Friday, May 25, 2007
As many of you know, I have been experimenting with some severely curtailed Internet usage. I realized that I had gotten into some bad habits, which got me thinking about habits in general. I understand that a habits/random facts meme has already been going around. In the hopes that it hasn't hit too many of us yet, be as lighthearted or as serious as you'd like with the following:
1. Have you ever successfully quit a bad habit, or gotten a good habit established? Tell us about how you did it. I used to be a nail biter as a kid and I think I just grew out of it
2. "If only there were a 12-step program for _________________!" Buying music on itunes and procrastination
3. Share one of your healthy "obsessions" with us. The hallmark store, everyone loves getting snail mail!
4. Share the habit of a spouse, friend or loved one that drives you C-R-A-Z-Y. I have one friend who doesn't say good bye when she hangs up the phone.
5. "I'd love to get into the habit of ___________________." Running
Bonus: What is one small action you might take immediately to make #5 a reality? put on my sneakers and go do it
Bonus 2: Try it, and let us know how it goes in a future post!
Posted by Kristen at 9:46 AM