Saturday, May 06, 2006

Service preparation

This post is going to be short, but I just have to write. My sermon is finally done. It now just has to be practiced. I can't believe I'm preaching in 8 days.

Right now I'm working on the visual presentation (my church has a very cool projection system where we put up the hymns lyrics, prayers, etc with images to go along) and the search for imagines is ridiculous. I'm looking for pictures of people or hands united together and in every single one the "united" people are segregated. In the drawing races are intermixed put in the actual photographs the people are segregated. It's the oddest thing. There was even one web site that was about being inclusive and the white people where in the front and the minorities were in the back. How inclusive is that?

Anyway, back to searching....

No comments: