Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday Five!


Friday Five: Seasons Change...


It's Labor Day weekend here in the United States, also known as Summer's Last Hurrah. So let's say goodbye to summer and hello to the autumn. (People in other climes, feel free to adapt as needed.)

1. Share a highlight from this summer. (If you please, don't just say "our vacation to the Canadian Rockies." Give us a little detail or image. Help us live vicariously through you!) Going to Ocean City with my Boyfriend. The Car ride was horrific but we survived it. Which is a good sign. There was lots of miniture golf and the beach was great. Plus it was my first vacation without the family.

2. Are you glad to see this summer end? Why or why not? Yes and no... I like going back to school and will be happy to be done babysitting. No because I love summer weather and summer activities

3. Name one or two things you're looking forward to this fall. Being back at school, apple picking, apple cider and cider donuts

4. Do you have any special preparations or activities to mark the transition from one season to another? (Cleaning of house, putting away summer clothes, one last trip to the beach) Well going back to school but I guess that won't be forever. I guess putting away my summer clothes.

5. I'll know that fall is really here when __________________________________. When the leaves change and I go to a football game in somthing other than jeans and a teeshirt

5 comments:

revkjarla said...

mmm.apple picking, apple cider,apple donuts....I agree!

chartreuseova said...

I haven't been apple picking since I was a teen...must add that to our list of Fall activities.

Sally said...

apple picking is great- I love the smell of fresh apples!

Unknown said...

We weren't quick enough last year, and all the apples were gone!

Unknown said...

I know you will be glad to go back to school. Glad you got some vacation. And hope you get to do some apple picking.