Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Reason no 1 why the administrative side of drew stinks

In the tradition of Melissa over at Going on to perfection... I am going to complain about the administrative side of Drew... so when setting up our room my roommate and I set up the TV and telephone by the cable and telephone jack only to find out today that those are the new jacks and they aren't working yet. So either we have to rearrange furniture or go with out phone or TV!!! HOW Annoying! Oh and the old phone jack doesn't even exist in out room anymore!!!!

2 comments:

John said...

Careful! I once wrote an angry post about my own seminary's incompetence, and it came back to bite me.

Melissa said...

Yeah, that happened to me when I got there too. I had no internet access in my room for about two weeks. The cable and phone worked fine...just the internet. :-P