Saturday, September 02, 2006

greetings from Drew

I am sorry for the time lapse in blogging, but as you can imagine I was very busy geting ready for school. I feel like busy is the theme of this blog. However. I have arrived at DREW. I am HERE!!!! In case you cna't tell I am so very excited about it. Orientation was very long but informative. I hvae have no doubt that I am at the place God intented me to be at. I am so excited for this journey. Everyone keeps saying there will be ups and downs and I feel that there is no other place where I would like to expirence them.

The community here is so welcoming, open and honest. I have already met some amazing people. I know that this will be another place where I will make life long friends. I can't wiat for classes to start. I have such great anticpation for the discussions and the debates that willl occur.

The icing on the cake was meeting Ben and Melissa from the blogoshere world. They are truly great people and have very helpful to me.

Well I'm off to organixe my apartment some more and do a bit of fun readding before all the calss reading starts

No comments: