Thursday, May 15, 2008

In a new space

So I am finally in a new space AKA NOT LIVING WITH MY PARENTS!!!! Do you get the excitement in that statement. It is not that i do not love my parents I do. I am also grateful to them for letting me live in their house until age 25 rent free and paying a numerous number of my bills. I am extremely grateful for that. However, there comes a time in a young adult's life where living with her parents is just does work anymore. I have been ready to move since I think about the age of 13 so the fact that I made it to 25 and everyone survived I think is a miracle in itself.

I really do like my new apartment. However my roommate hasn't fully moved in yet and i am a little lonely. I am definitely an extrovert. I need to be around people. The little community i am living in is just that a little community. It does have great paces to walk and run, but I only know one other person there so it will be nice when my roomie is finally in the apt as well. Also, we are still lacking Internet at the apt (I'm at panera now) and it is driving me crazy!!! I never knew just how dependent on the internet I am. I am hoping that we get it working by the end of the weekend.

ANyway more about my little space later.... off to do some work!

No comments: