Saturday, January 05, 2008

Watching the debates

I'm watching the facebook/ABC/NH debates.. and can i just say right now the Republicans are really pissing me off! They seem to be some of the most unamerican unchristian people I have ever heard. so I wasn't going to vote republican and i am certainly not going to now.



Democrats
Phil Richardson:
How do ask another government step aside?
good of of turning it positive!

Hillary Clinton: way to take it down the negative path

Barack Obama: I wish you would explain why you have changed your mind. So they can stop attacking you for it.

John Edwards:
so how about we just start nuclear world war three greeeeaaattt

Ok i got tired and stopped bloging my comments




Everyone: THE UNTIED STATES OF AMERICA DOES NOT GET TO DECIDE THE GOVERNMENT OF EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD IF THEY ARE NOT A DIRECT THREAT TO US LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!!

I am also very sick of them talking about people who have changed their minds. yes i understand that we have to look at voting record, but if a person has a valid reason for changing their mind, and can defend the change of mind then that should be good enough! people are allowed to change!


Overall Thoughts:
In the very beginning i was torn between Hillary and Barack. I really really wanted to support Hillary, but I really don't think that she makes good points., she chooses words poorly, she opened the door up attacks against herself. I just don't know if i can go there. I think that I would rather see Barack or Edwards. if Hillary gets nominated she will most likely get my vote but I am really struggling to support her right now. I love that Hillary and Barack dodged the last question. Phil Richardson may have been the best on that question.

No comments: